I feel like I’m struggling to keep my head above water so let’s review how we got to this point.
- Winter and Spring Quarters were extremely difficult i.e. Organic Chemistry
- SO many rejections, I approached every professor in the Chemistry department and I guess it just wasn’t meant to be
- Applied to a Biology internship and a few others online which didn’t pan out
- Turned down my awesome summer beach position to sit inside the SU pool
- Broke up with David
- Lost track of morality for a bit
- Fired from a job
- Essentially written out of my lease
- Being played like a fiddle as we speak
- Broke up with a best friend
- Probably not going back to Vegas until December, so it will be a full year since being home
- No idea where I’m living come September
I literally cannot even say “At least I have my health” because I feel like I’m dying.
Is there time to turn this around? I just can’t even believe how quickly things changed for me. I suppose you could call this a transitional period in my life. I guess there are probably some good things?
- New(ish) Car
- Finally off of antidepressants
- Passed OChem
- Stella’s still here
- New friends
Strugglessss. This is rough.